Without any previous announcement, LatinVFR has released their rendition of San Juan Airport (TJSJ), an international airport located in Puerto Rico, for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The release announcement was made through the developer’s Facebook page.
The scenery offers its users feature such as hand-made ground markings and textures, realistic airport lighting, sloped runways, and customized and enhanced jetways. Furthermore, custom landmarks and buildings are present in the nearby city, and the scenery should be well optimized.
The complete feature list as well as a set of images showcasing the scenery can be seen below in the article.
The scenery can be purchased through the LatinVFR website for a price of approximately €14.20. There is a 30% discount available for existing owners of the previous versions of the scenery for Prepar3D and FSX.
Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (TJSJ) is an international airport serving the city of San Juan in Puerto Rico. It is a joint civil-military airport seeing over four million passengers annually. It sees traffic from airlines such as American Airlines, Cape Air, or JetBlue.
- Hand made and detailed PBR ground markings and textures according to the most recent airport situation.
- Hand made, Realistic terminals, cargo buildings airport buildings using MSFS PBR materials.
- Realistic airport lighting.
- Taxiways, aprons, runways sloped using the native MSFS system.
- Customized city buildings and landmarks, including the “San Felipe del Morro”.
- Optimized for performance to be used on most types of systems.
- Customized and enhanced jetways.
- Accurate airport gate/parking to current real-world airport layout.
- Previous customers use promo code TJSJMSFS for a 30% discount.