Majestic Simulations has today released a long-awaited update for their De Havilland Canada DHC8-400, known by everyone as the “Dash 8”. The update is for the PRO and PILOT editions of the aircraft and features P3D v5 compatibility, among other things. The update is also compatible with P3D v4.
The community has long wished for the Dash to be made v5 compatible and it finally is. It’s the last of the well-known high-quality payware aircraft that receives a compatibility update. Some of the aircraft’s systems have been refined as well. The weight on wheel logic was improved and some fixes regarding Windows update bugs, the FMS and shared cockpit have been released. Dynamic lights have been added too. See below for the full changelog.
If you’re interested, you can purchase the PILOT edition (for homesimmers) here for €40.49, and the PRO version (for advanced simmers and real life pilots) here for €60.99. This is a paid update, but discounts are available for owners of the previous version.
- P3D5 support
- Weight on wheel detection logic improvements
- Shared cockpit interface stability fixes
- Fixed a crash of the FMS caused by certain Navaids
- Fix, related to the incorrect simulator rate with the new Windows 10 2004 update
- Dynamic flare, approach and taxi lights