Orbx has released their long-awaited rendition of Hollywood Burbank Airport (KBUR) for Prepar3D. Announced only few weeks ago, the scenery has been finished and it is ready to buy through Orbx central and Orbx website.
The scenery itself is not covering only the Burbank airport, but also an entire city of Burbank with CityScene techniques. It covers important landmarks of the city like the Hollywood land sign, The Simpsons Ride, 747 Crash Site or the Universal CityWalk. The scenery is compatible with both Prepar3D v4 and v5. The main features of this scenery are PBR textures, complete ultra-HD rendition of Hollywood Burbank Airport, 1400km2 of extended CityScape scenery, hand-edited ground textures at 30cm & 1m resolution, dozens of points of interest, including Hollywood sigh, Griffith Observatory and more.
- Complete ultra-HD rendition of Hollywood Burbank Airport
- Custom modelling throughout, with complete PBR textures
- 1400km2 of extended cityscape scenery
- Covers the entirety of the San Fernando Valley, Hollywood Hills and surrounding mountains
- Hand-edited ground textures at 30cm & 1m resolution
- Dozens of points of interest, including Universal Studios, Hollywood Sign, Griffith Observatory and more
- Unique GSE and static aircraft fleet unique to Burbank
- Custom vegetation, grass and non-airside detailing
- Incredibly detailed landside approaches
- High-resolution 10m DEM
- All non-residential buildings as custom 3D models with unique roof textures
- 2x Bonus Lite Airstrips: KVNY Van Nuys and KWHP Whiteman
- 6 skyscraper helipads
- Start-of-the-art optimization techniques to ensure the best performance
The scenery is available for AUD$39.95 via Orbx store and Orbx central.