Orbx Head of Operations, Ed Correia, has today announced via the Orbx forums a release of their newest scenery – Newcastle International Airport (EGNT) for Prepar3D v4 and higher. The scenery blends in with TrueEarth GB Central and EU England, and features SODE jetways, PBR textures and materials, or stunning 3D modelling, for example.
The scenery got first announced back in June 2020, and it was made clear two days ago, that the scenery will be releasing this weekend. If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so via the Orbx website for approx. €21.58
Over 5 million visitors a year pass through the doors from leisure routes operated by narrow-body jets to Las Palmas & Santorini and long-haul visits to Dubai in a 777-300ER. This is the perfect airport for those wanting something a bit more regional, but with an international appeal.
- Detailed and stunning PBR rendition of Newcastle International Airport
- Ultra-high quality texture work throughout
- Stunning 3D modelling
- 30cm per pixel photoreal with seasons
- Great challenging runway for heavy jets
- Highly detailed PBR Ground Service Equipment
- SODE animated jetways & VGDS support
- Fully compatible with TrueEarth Great Britain Central and EU England