Today ORBX released their newest scenery, LSZS Samedan Airport located in the Swiss Alps.
Developed by Andres Hegi, Samedan Airport features the same level of detail as we’re used to by now from the ORBX team. The, closest to the airport, the surrounding area of the airport features 30cm per pixel coverage. Other surrounding areas have a 60cm per pixel coverage. During winter you will encounter build up snow piles (P3D only). Together with dynamic lightning (P3Dv4) it will truely be a wonderfull airport to fly to!
Some of the key features of Samedan Airport:
- Incredibly detailed, high definition rendition of Samedan Airport
- Scenic mountain landscape with glaciers, lakes and rivers all make stunning visual approaches
- Realistic HD textures created from on-site photography to provide the most immersive experience possible
- Visually pleasing: 30cm per pixel coverage in the closer airport area, 60cm in the surrounding area
- Includes the villages of Samedan and St. Moritz with many custom hotels and churches – perfect for the VFR fliers
- Hundreds of hand placed autogen trees and buildings to make the area feel alive
- 3D snow piles in winter (only P3D version)
- Dynamic night lighting (only P3D v4)
ORBX LSZS Samedan Airport can be bought via the ORBX store for $34,95 AUD (approx. €21,57 or $24,15).