In a rather short post, PilotPlus has today announced two new updates being released for their renditions of Bristol Airport and Wycombe Air Park for X-Plane 11. For your information, Bristol Airport got updated to version 1.3 and Wycombe Air Park got updated to version 1.2.
Bristol Airport v1.3 features new custom taxi-signage, new asphalt edge texturing, added tower interior, added ground traffic to the airport, or fixed runway marking issues. The complete changelog for the Bristol Airport can be found below.
Wycombe Air Park v1.2 features added tower interior, as well as in the Bristol update, added new ground textures, or increased performance, for example. The complete changelog can be found below.
In order to update the scenery, please re-download the files from the store where you purchased the scenery originally. If you want to purchase the Bristol scenery, you can do so via the PilotPlus store for £20,99. If you want to purchase the Wycombe Air Park scenery, you can also do that via the PilotPlus store for £19,99.
- (New) 7n Stand
- (New) South Zone Taxi Link
- (New) Custom Taxi-Signage
- (New) Silver Zone Car Park Building
- (New) Asphalt Edge Texturing
- (New) Added Mendip Tower Transmission Station
- (New) Added Animated WigWags
- (New) Added Tower Interior
- (New) Added Air-side Ground Traffic
- (New) Added A38 Traffic
- (Fix) Primary Asphalt Texture
- (Fix) Taxi-Flow
- (Fix) South Zone Runway Lead-up Markings – 09-27
- (Fix) Removed A38 streetlights
- (New) Painted Ground Textures
- (New) Tower Interior
- (New) Enhanced PBR Effects
- (New) Added Ground Traffic
- (Fix) Increased Performance
- (Fix) Corrected PAPI Lighting
- The update is available from your place of purchase.