PMDG has released another expansion for their rendition of Boeing 737. This expansion doesn’t feature any passenger aircraft models, but cargo models instead.
The announcement of this expansion pack was shared already some time ago, and the package contains 737-700BDSF, 737-800BDSF, and BCF models with differences of details accurate to their real-world counterparts. The aircraft has enhanced modern physics, all-new high definition sound, PBR texturing, Prepar3D v4 and v5 compatibility, and much more.
If you want to purchase the expansion, you can do so for $29.99 at the PMDG website.
- All-new system simulation, utilizing the latest PMDG system simulation engine.
- Enhanced flight physics.
- Addition of rigid body physics to wing and tail surfaces.
- Improved flight control systems.
- Electronic Flight Bag with Navigraph Integration.
- High-resolution cockpit displays
- New equipment options for cockpit instrumentation, fuel system changes and more.
- Changes to 737 options packages reflecting real-world changes since NGX was first offered in 2011.
- Expanded failures simulation to cover nearly all QRH scenarios.
- PMDG Global Flight Operations compatibility (when PMDG GFO is made live in 2020!)
- Native PMDG datalink simulation for offline flying (similar to 777 and 747)
- PMDG’s enhanced light package for the virtual cockpit.
- Driveable pushback tug.
- This package includes 737-700 BDSF, 737-800 BDSF and BCF models with differences and details accurate to their real-world counterparts.
- Cargo-aircraft specific ground equipment and operating features.
- All new external models, with PBR texturing, enhanced animations and more.
- All new virtual cockpit model, with high detail PBR texturing, advanced animations and more.
- All-new, high definition sound suite recorded on a fully instrumented test aeroplane.
- Enhanced PMDG Sound Engine for immersive audio experience on the flight deck.
- New PMDG Operations Center 2.0
The expansion can be bought through PMDG website for $29.99.