The development team of SkySimulatios has been quiet for a while after they had released their new version of the McDonnel Douglas MD-11. But the silence has been broken with a rather good update to their rendition of the popular tri jet plane.
The update covers PBR textures that has been added, as well as upgraded MCP, FMC VNAV (Vertical Navigation) and much more! The features of the V2.2 update can be seen below.
- PBR TEXTURES.
- FMC VERTICAL NAVIGATION ADDED.
- UPGRADED FMC.
- AIRCRAFT MANAGER.
- UPGRADED MCP for the new FMC vertical navigation.
- FIXED autobrake knob.
- FIXED Battery drain.
- IMPROVED KNOBS for better handling.
- FIXED STEERING HANDLE animation.
- FIXED STANDARDIZED FUEL readings.
- FIXED ENGINES OFF Sound.