Vidan Design has recently updated their rendition of the Aalborg X for Prepar3D. This update adds some things to the airport that are showed off in previews and adds P3D v5 compatibility.
In the Facebook post, the developer describes that the update of Aalborg X version 1.2 is now available for download and is compatible with Prepar3D v5. The update is free of charge for all existing customers. The update is not only a compatibility one but also adds some things to the airport, as noted upper in the article. In this version, we can now see some of the recently built buildings like Airport Technics hangar, Emergency Helicopter Base, new windsock, and the developer improved the airport overall by editing the photo-real ground textures, GA spots parking 11 and 12, updated the ADE file and some more things. The full changelog can be found below.
1. The scenery is now compatible with P3Dv5
2. Added Airport Technics hangar
3. Added Emergency Helicopter Base
4. ADE file updated
5. Ground polygon updated with new GA apron
6. Added GA parking 11 and 12
7. Added new windsock
8. Photo real ground textures updated
9. Ground polygon textures updated
10. Taxi light effect updated