After a recent preview, Boundless has released some new scenery for X-plane 11, rather specifically, Hull Infirmary Helipad based in the North of England.
Using the highest ever resolution ortho imagery of 5cm, according to Boundless, this scenery addon features custom HD night lighting, with traffic lights and emergency lights also brought to life. UK traffic is also represented.
Other features include the main hospital buildings in 4K PBR textures, and high definition trees and custom houses specific to the area. The developers have also included playground detail and benches.
Hull Infirmary for X-Plane 11 is available from Boundless, priced at the remarkably low price of EUR 4.69.
Hull Infirmary stands at 57 meters and has 13 stories. Views from the helipad would include the Humber Bridge, and on a very clear day, the Pennines. It is one of the two tallest buildings in the Hull area. The Helipad is a recent addition to the hospital.
Authors Note: I used to live near to this hospital, on one of the streets featured, and I can confirm that this scenery is extremely accurate. Boundless should be congratulated not only for the detail represented but also for developing a rather specific piece of scenery.
- 5cm resolution ortho imagery (the highest ever imported to the sim as far as we are aware)
- Custom HD UK style traffic
- Full custom HD night lighting, including traffic lights and emergency lights
- HD Trees
- Custom HD houses based on those in the actual area
- 4K PBR Hospital buildings
- Excellent FPS (the package covers the nearby area only, so detail can be ramped up with no FPS impact)
- Countless small details, ranging from benches to swings in playgrounds… there’s loads to spot!