Carenado, a well-known aircraft developer creating mainly general aviation aircraft across all three main platforms, has released their rendition of Piper PA34T Seneca for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The announcement about the release was posted on their Facebook page. In the post, there were also included some preview pictures of the aircraft itself.
Piper PA34T Seneca is an American-made twin-engine light aircraft, which has been in production for 50 years, since 1971. The exact model, created by Carenado, is the fifth generation of this aircraft, carrying two Continental engines.
The aircraft brings us features such as PBR materials and high-definition textures, realistic flight dynamics of this aircraft will provide you with an authentic feel of it, which has been tested by several real pilots flying this aircraft type. Furthermore, in this add-on we can find custom-made high quality sounds, providing you with great sound immersion. The aircraft also has to offer 5 custom liveries to fly with.
The aircraft can be bought through the Flight Simulator marketplace for $29.99 and if you want to visit the product page of this aircraft, you can do so on the Carenado website.
- S-TEC 55 autopilot.
- KR87 ADF.
- BK KN62 DME.
- Digital Display Monitoring System.
- BK RDR2000 weather radar.
- Cold and dark / Ready to taxi / Ready for takeoff start options.
- GTX330 transponder.
- Engine and wind sound effects when opening doors and windows.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft (engine, knobs, switches, buttons and different elements).
- Realistic flight dynamics compared to the real aeroplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Tablet interphase for controlling static elements, pilots, opening doors, etc.; and starting options such as cold and dark and ready to taxi.