The latest release from the Drzewiecki Design’s studio introduces us to another Polish airport, which is known from their production for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D and also X-Plane 11. The rendition of their famous Lublin Airport has recently been released for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Lublin Airport (EPLB), formerly known as Swidnik airport, is a Polish regional airport located near the city of Lublin, the southeast part of the country. The construction of its terminal began in 2010 and has been opened in 2012. The new airport replaced a grass strip, that was used by a local helicopter factory. The airport has been used through World War II as a military base.
Lublin Airport now offers various destinations across Europe, with the most popular being Dublin, London, Antalya or Tel Aviv.
Drzewiecki Design has made a detailed rendition of Lublin Airport, using the best possible techniques. The rendition has to offer an up-to-date version of the airport, with detailed 3D models and a 3D interior. The developer didn’t forget about the FPS friendly design with dynamic lighting and PBR materials used in the textures.
- High-quality model of EPLB Lublin Airport, featuring the up-to-date version with extensive details throughout the whole airport
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting, and PBR materials
- High definition mesh including exact runway profile
- Performance-friendly interior modeling at terminal buildings and control tower, advanced night lighting, custom animations
- EPSL & EPSW (Świdnik) included
- Lublin City landmarks included
The scenery can be bought through the SimMarket store for €10.80 including taxes.