Flightbeam Studios, a well-known developer responsible for a wide variety of Prepar3D sceneries, such as San Francisco, Denver or Quito, has released their rendition of Auckland for Prepar3D. The release has been announced through their Facebook page.
Auckland International Airport (NZAA) is the largest and busiest airport in New Zealand. It is located 21 kilometres away from the city centre of Auckland. The airport serves as the main hub for Air New Zealand and serves destinations such as Sydney, Vancouver, Beijing, Houston, Los Angeles or Dubai.
The developer has mentioned that this is their most ambitious project yet, and they cooperated with the airport officials for the most detailed exteriors of the product. The scenery disposes of with immersive experience during approach or departure, hand-painted details and much more.
Among the main scenery features, we can find PBR textures, SODE jetways, detailed 4096×4096 textures, new, 5th generation of Flightbeam jetways for precise parking and docking, which requires VDGS for SODE, 3D interior and extensive surroundings of the airport.
The scenery can be bought through the Flightbeam store for $19.99
- Features the newly updated Flightbeam Manager system
- Configuration Manager allows you to quickly customize NZAA to your liking
- Extensive, highly detailed and realistic 4096×4096 textures
- Utilizes SODE for advanced jetway interaction with aircraft
- All new Gen-5 Flightbeam Jetways, packed with astounding detail
- Utilizes SODE VDGS for precise parking with dynamic displays (optional, requires SODE VDGS)
- Includes expansive surroundings of the airport
- Custom water-masking for the entire Manukau Harbour
- Includes custom static GA and NZ Airlines at apron parking
- Dynamic lights
- Leverages P3D’s material scripting engine for dynamic runway lights during low-visibility
- Key interior areas modeled, including the main terminal and domestic terminal