After the update for the airplane itself, which laid the foundation for this addon, FS2Crew released their QW787 addon. Like all FS2Crew products, you can expect an immersive experience when flying with this addon. The addon is designed in cooperation with a 787 First Officer and is aimed at users who fly the 787 seriously.
For this product to work, you will need the Qualitywings 787 Service Pack 3 installed. A trailer and full feature list can be found below. If you’re interested in buying this product, you can do so here for $39.95. Users who have bought an FS2Crew product before can get a $5 discount by using the code NEW787 on checkout.
- Voice and Button Control options
- Procedures modelled on real-world 787 procedures from a current 787 First Officer
- Seamless integration with the Electronic Checklist System and the aircraft
- Real 787 Checklists and Flows
- Multiple config options for flight customization
- FA and ground crew integration
- Cabin PAs
- Various approach profiles and Missed Approaches
Source: FS2Crew Facebook