Flight Sim Development Group, also known by an abbreviation FSDG, has today released their rendition of Cusco International Airport (SPZO) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Released without any previous announcements from the developer, it is the sixth scenery for the new simulator from the developer.
Features range from the enhanced city of Cusco with extra landmarks and buildings to sloped runway and custom mesh. Of course, dynamic lighting, parallax windows, and custom ground materials that make use of the latest technology are as well present in the scenery together with custom static aircraft.
The scenery can be purchased through the Flight Sim Development Group’s website for exactly €15 with VAT excluded.
Cusco International Airport (SPZO) is an airport serving the city of Cusco in Peru. It is a difficult airport for pilots to land on due to the close proximity of the city centre, high altitute, strong winds and the sloped runway. However, even after that, it still sees just over three million passengers every year.
- Fully accurate rendition of Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, Cusco, Peru (SPZO) and surroundings
- Enhanced Cusco city with extra landmarks and buildings
- Custom mesh
- Sloped runway
- Custom built for MSFS with latest MSFS technologies like dynamic lights, parallax windows and ground materials
- Includes static aircraft for even more authenticity
- Optimized for great performance and visual quality
- Manual included