Flight Sim Development Group, a well-known scenery developer responsible for sceneries such as Nairobi, Mauritius or Rhodes, has released their rendition of Saint Lucia (TLPC) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The scenery has been released just a few days after the release of the developer’s Rhodes rendition for the same platform, and the announcement of the release was made through their Facebook page.
Saint Lucia is one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean with a great landscape and beautiful bays. The movie series “Pirates of the Caribbean” was shot here which makes it an even more interesting destination.
The scenery itself offers an accurate and detailed rendition of the island, static ships and aircraft models to make the scenery feel more authentic and vibrant, great visuals, optimization, and dynamic lights made with the best techniques possible, according to the feature list.
Flight Sim Development Group Saint Lucia can be bought through the FSDG website for €10 with VAT excluded.
- Accurate and detailed rendition of George F. L. Charles Airport, St Lucia (TLPC)
- Additional landmarks and objects around the airport
- Includes static ship and aircraft for even more authenticity
- Latest MSFS technologies like dynamic lights or ground materials
- Optimized for great performance and visual quality
- Compatible with all known addons
- Manual included