Developer Just Asia recently released their brand new airport scenery for X-Plane 11. It is the VCBI Bandaranaike International Airport.
Bandaranaike International Airport is the main airport serving Sri Lanka. Several airlines have their hub at Bandaranaike International Airport. For example SriLankan Airlines, Cinnamon Air or Millennium Airlines.
Just Asia included over 400 hand placed custom objects, which is very impressive, HDR night lighting and many others. One of the best features is that not only the commercial part of the airport is modelled, developers also spent a lot of time when modelling the military areas.
You can also enjoy working jetways (using AutoGate plugin), or World Traffic 3, because this airport is World Traffic 3 ready with needed files included.
You can buy this airport on X-Plane store.
- High detailed representation Bandaranaike International Airport
- Over 400 hand placed custom objects
- PBR technology on all ground markings and pavement (Including Runway)
- Full custom HDR night lighting
- Added static Aircraft option (For users who don’t have WT3)
- Ambient Occlusion
- High resolution photorealistic ground poly
- High resolution textures for terminals
- Loads of clutter to provide a realistic feel
- Highly optimized and fps friendly compared to other sceneries with similar detail
- Hand drawn tired marks to provide a realistic feeling
- Every gate has a start position
- Model commercial + military areas
- 3d grass + trees