JustSim, the developer who stays behind many great sceneries, like recently released Basel, or their Dusseldorf to Prepar3D, has upgraded their Brussels airport to version 2.
The scenery is now available with PBR textures which will cover terminal and ground as well or SODE VDGS support. Also, there are some changes to GSX and AFCAD profiles. There are changes to parking slots as well. Full changelog of the update can be found down below the screenshots.
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
- Add Visual Docking Guidance System (VDGS) by 12BPILOT
- New Animated SODE Jetways for Airbus A380
- 3D models now use PBR materials (SDK 4.4)
- Add new parkings and remade over 30 parkings
- The marking of the parking lots has been changed.
- A custom profile file for GSX has been modified.
- AFCAD file has been modified.
- New textures for ground polygons.
- The 3D model of the terminal has been changed (Gate for the A380 was created)
- The terminal textures have been changed.
- Small fix
You can see more information on the Simmarket. This update is available for 6.5€ for current users, for new, you can get this scenery for 28.20€ (incl. 20% taxes in my country)