JustSim has released several major updates to some of its sceneries recently. Sceneries for both platforms, P3D and X-Plane 11, have received fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, all updates require an upgrade fee.
For X-Plane 11, both Antalya (LTAI) and Luxembourg (ELLX) got updates. Antalya’s ground textures were changed and new parking lots have been changed or added. The taxiway signs got some improvements too. Luxembourg received a slightly bigger update. Asphalt edges were fixed and some models were added. A problem with the ILS has been fixed. The ground markings got quite some fixes and improvements too.
JustSim’s Malta (LMML) for P3D was also updated. This airport’s AFCAD was corrected to reflect that latest navdata changes. The photoscenery was a bit broken with new Orbx scenery, but that is now fixed. GSX Settings are now also correct for the new AFCAD. The ground polygons have also received PBR textures.
The changelogs for all airports can be found below. As mentioned earlier, an upgrade fee of €5 is charged for all upgrades if you have previously owned the airport for X-Plane. You can find links to Antalya here, Luxembourg here and Malta here.
Antalya (X-Plane 11)
- ground polygons textures have been changed
- over 60 parking lots have been changed added
- parking numbers have been changed.
- marking of taxiway signs has been changed / added
- minor fixes
Luxembourg (X-Plane 11)
- asphalt edges added
- few models added
- new ground markings
- more cars added
- ILS fix
- terminal windows now cast light
- water fixed
- many fixes for ground
- Afcad was corrected for current navdata
- Photoscenery was corrected for new ORBX data
- GSX settings corrected for current afcad
- ground polygons now use PBR materials.
- Small fix.