Madrid Barajas International Airport is the largest airport in Spain and as almost 60 million people came through it just last year, it is the 6th most frequented airport in Europe. It has been in service since 1927 and today offers 4 runways and 4 terminals.
Now, let’s have a look at the scenery.
- LEMD airport all buildings objects and ground polygons made from native PBR materials.
- Airport and immediate surroundings built on a handmade customized mesh (less than 5M), for realistic terrain feel.
- Surroundings of LEMD, and over 200 square kilometers of photo scenery coverage and 5 meter mesh terrain.
- SODE animated PBR jetways for the best jetway animation possible.
- SODE controlled lighting, automatically illuminating when low visibility and rain conditions.
- SODE controlled rain effects, enabling wet PBR surfaces whenever rain is present.
- Custom animated airport vehicles.
- Special slippery condition for runways that would affect braking action whenever it is raining.
- Static aircraft, customized vehicle animations, animated elevators.
- Scenery configurator for selecting and unselecting features.
- And much more….
As you can tell, the scenery looks just fabulous and the detailed models are, in my opinion, well worth the money.
If you’re interested in buying the scenery, you can do so right now at the LatinVFR’s website for $28.99.