LHSimulations, a Prepar3D developer responsible for a variety of Hungarian airport sceneries, such as Budapest for Prepar3D, a freeware Pécs rendition, or Debrecen Airport, has released their rendition of Budapest Liszt Ferenc International Airport (LHBP) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The release was announced yesterday through the LHSimulations Facebook page in which the developer described some main features of the scenery.
In this rendition, we can find modern features such as high-resolution textures, PBR textures and there are significant changes to the airport itself as well.
As the Budapest airport changed a lot in the recent, the developers also changed it in-sim, so there are all new aprons, taxiways, parking and gates, according to the real airport. There are also new buildings such as the BudCargo complex, the new pier and the Aeropark museum, which was relocated, as the developer stated in the Facebook post.
The scenery can be bought trhough Microsoft Flight Simulator marketplace for €19.99
- Very accurate representation of the airport
- High-resolution photo background covering the airport and the close vicinity of the airport
- Airport taxiway/gate/parking stand layout represents accurately the current status
- Functioning jetways (except gate 40 to 43, they will be patched later)
- Custom textured taxiways, runways and aprons
- Intensive use of LODs for better performance
According to the feature list, the upcoming free updates for this scenery will bring the newest terminal in extremely high detail, some other buildings at the airport, animations for the jetways mentioned above, custom airport traffic and further performance optimization.
The last but not least, Prepar3D users can expect an update to the current rendition as well.