Orbx, one of flight simulator’s top developers, have taken to their forums to unveil their next addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator, the Norwegian based Sandefjord Torp Airport (ENTO).
Rendered from the ground up, by developers Finn Hansen & Jakub Łukaszewskiand, and making use of 4k PBR textures, the addon includes both exterior and interior modelling that also includes passengers. Finn Hansen is also known for recent scenery such as Notodden, Hammerfest, and Ålesund.
Also includes unique ground service equipment and vehicles, in addition to static GA, custom cars in the car park, and modelled mountains and terraforming. All is optimized to run efficiently with MSFS. Though initially for the new simulator, a P3D release is also planned.
No release date or pricing have been announced.
Serving low-cost regular carriers such as Wizzair, KLM, Ryanair, and Widerøe, Sandefjord Torp Airport is linked with Oslo Gardermoen airport. Located west of the Oslofjord, the airport also features a Pilot Flight Academy and a helicopter training centre, known as the European Helicopter Center.
- Ultra-detailed depiction of Sandefjord Torp Airport, Norway
- Made from the ground up for MSFS using PBR and 4K textures
- Interior modelling and passengers
- Custom PR included
- Unique GSE vehicles, as well as GA statics
- Custom cars on carparks
- Unique terraforming and mountainside modelling
- Carefully optimized for high performance using the latest techniques
- Initially for MSFS – P3D coming soon!
- The latest major project from Norwegian developer Finn Hansen (Notodden/Hammerfest/Ålesund) & Jakub Łukaszewski