PACSIM recently released their new project called Hiroshima International Airport for Prepar3D v4.
Hiroshima International Airport (RJOA) is located 50 km east of Hiroshima. Several Japanese airlines fly there frequently. This airport served 2,669,210 passengers in 2015.
PACSIM added SODE animated jetways as well as Video Docking Guidance System (VDGS). Developers even spent their time on making seasonal textures and color-corrected ground textures to reflect real-world topography colors.
You can buy Hiroshima International for $28.99.
• Native P3DV4.5 SDK product (RJOA works in P3Dv4 up to v4.5);
• Accurate Terminal, hangars, towers, and airport layout;
• Dynamic Lighting (with 2D ground light splash option);
• SODE animated jetway system for all gates;
• SODE Video Docking Guidance System (VDGS);
• Custom runway and apron/tarmac textures;
• High resolution (7cm-30cm pixel) photoreal seasonal ground textures;
• RJOA Scenery Configurator Tool to tweak for optimum scenery fluidity including seasonal vegetation texture;
• Color-corrected ground textures to reflect real-world topography colors;
• Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience;
• …and more.