Stairport Sceneries, a well-known X-Plane 11 developer has recently released an updated rendition of Berlin Brandenburg for X-Plane 11. The release information has been posted through Aerosoft social media.
Berlin Brandenburg (EDDB) is the biggest and as of now the only international airport in Berlin. Formerly known as Schönefeld Airport, it used to serve mainly low-cost airlines. Now, it is the main airport. The airport serves a variety of routes throughout entire Europe, such as Istanbul, Amsterdam or Dubrovnik.
This newer version of the scenery rendition offers a functioning new terminal, a new Government terminal and another, functional, runway. There are also several buildings updated, reworked pavement textures quality and updated ATC frequencies.
Speaking of surroundings, the developer took care of the regional orthophoto, which includes imagery from 2020. There are also optimized road networks, updated railway and many more.
The scenery can be bought through the Aerosoft store for €30.92. If you already had the previous version of Berlin Brandenburg, you can upgrade to this version for €11.98, by logging in to your account.
- Brand new highly detailed government terminal with a reception area for the German Capital‘s government VIP‘s including presidents, premier ministers, kings and queens
- Updated several buildings & textures at SXF area like noise barriers, Bundespolizei-building, floodlights, Northgate car park, taxi lights, wigwags and more
- New Terminal 2 and other buildings recently constructed
- New orthophoto (2020)
- Reworked grass and vegetation
- Updated taxiway, apron and stands layout (including the brand-new taxiway G, taxiway C extension, apron 3B and more)
- Reworked pavement textures quality
- Updated taxiway signage
- Optimized road networks and surrounding autogen (incl. X-Europe compatibility option)
- Updated ATC frequencies
- Many small tweaks and fixes