After preview screenshots last week, Stairport Sceneries have finally released the anticipated Greater Moncton Airport (CYQM) for Microsoft Flight Simulator, through Aerosoft’s website.
Incorporating detailed orthophotos and seasonal textures, and 4K PBR textures for buildings and ground, this accurate recreation also features custom approach and taxi lights, and signs, as well as custom static aircraft that reflect real world traffic.
Animated Jetways are also included, in addition to seasonal features such as engine coverings on static aircraft in winter, and taxi light flag markers.
The developers have produced a trailer showing off all the features of this airport, which can be viewed below:
This addon is available from Aerosoft, priced at EUR 15.08.
Greater Moncton Airport, or to give it its full name, Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport, is classed as an airport of entry by Nav Canada. It is located near the city of Dieppe, just over 7km from Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. The airport is home to Moncton Flight College, Canada’s largest flight school.
- Detailed recreation of the real Greater Moncton Airport
- 4K PBR textures for objects and ground
- Custom approach and taxi lights and signs
- Custom static aircrafts reflecting common real-world traffic
- Custom colored orthophoto
- Animated custom jetways
- Special winter animations like engine covers on static aircrafts and taxi light flag markers