SXAirportDesign, also known as SXAD, has today announced via their Facebook page that an update adding Prepar3D v5 compatibility to their San Antonio International Airport rendition is coming soon. Based on the post, the update should get released early next week.
Not only the developers added Prepar3D v5 compatibility, but also few other various improvements. Dynamic lighting should get improved together with textures, materials, buildings or photoscenery colours, for example. As usual the complete changelog can be found below the screenshots.
If you want to purchase the scenery, you can do so via SimMarket for €21.6.
- Ground Polygons and Photoscenery colours and contrast improved.
- Lower Polygon static vehicles in peripheral areas for improved performance.
- Dynamic Lighting.
- Some improvements in textures/materials and buildings.
- Missing animated approach light.
- Hazard beacon lights on taller buildings.
- Custom animated traffic on bridges.
- Option to remove our static aircraft.