VerticalSim’s recently announced updated rendition of Baltimore Airport (KBWI) has been released today. The developer has decided to update this rendition to represent the current VerticalSim standard on this scenery. The announcement of the release has been made through their Facebook page.
Baltimore Airport also referred to as Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is an international airport located near Washington D.C.. It offers four different runways, four terminals, cargo aprons and destinations all across the United States and some destinations in Europe.
The scenery is now available to be bought through their website for approximately €21.18 and is also available in a special offer for those who already own the older version of BWI Professional for €6.77.
This new, overhauled rendition has to offer SAM jetways, re-engineered PBR textures, re-optimised Vulkan API performance, optional custom 3D mesh, optional aerial ortho imagery for the local area or HDR night lighting. In addition to that, the developer created an up-to-date rendition providing the best accuracy compared to the real counterpart possible. There’s also a new Amazon Cargo Ramp included.
- SAM jetways
- Re-optimized to utilize Vulkan
- Re-engineered PBR textures
- Optional Custom 3D Mesh Including D/E Underpass
- Optional tile wide ZL17 Color corrected satellite imagery (Not needed if running VStates ortho)
- Baltimore downtown city
- 3D Interior
- Taxi Routes with proper ATC wind rules for (World Traffic 3, Traffic Global, etc.)
- HDR Night lightning
- Terminal layout circa 2021
- Ground traffic via Groundtraffic plugin
- New Amazon cargo ramp