Drzewiecki Design, a Polish developer responsible for a variety of Polish and American sceneries, has released their rendition of Krakow Balice Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The announcement about the release has been posted through their Facebook page.
Krakow Balice Airport or John Paul II Airport Krakow is the second largest international airport in Poland and it is the largest one-runway airport in central Europe. It was opened for civil aviation in 1964, but in 1968 it served mainly for the military.
Drzewiecki Design has implemented a variety of modern features in the scenery. There is a highly detailed model of the airport, up-to-date AFCAD, providing the most accurate airport layout. There is also an EPKC airport included with the Polish Aviation Museum. The developer hasn’t forgotten about the landmarks of the city of Krakow as well.
The scenery can be bought through Orbx website.
- A high-quality model of EPKK Kraków airport in Kraków, Poland, featuring the most up-to-date version possible.
- Extensive though performance-friendly interior modelling at most terminal buildings, control tower and some hangars
- Animated jetways, VGDS, marshallers (SAM plugin), custom animations, advanced dynamic lighting, static aircraft and people, detailed runway vertical profile (slopes)
- EPKC airport including the whole area of Polish Aviation Museum
- Photoreal Kraków city with landmarks and autogen
- Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques used