FlyTampa has continued working on their products. That includes products that have already released. The team released an update today for their Sydney v2 scenery for Prepar3D. The scenery released at the beginning of the month. The updates mainly fixes textures issues.
Ground polygons often flickered for some users in Prepar3D v4. They don’t anymore. Gate 54 had a duplicate jetway but that is fixed. The parking numbers for gates 83, 84, 85 are fixed too. New signs and logos were added on the GA ramp and helicopter area. You can find the full changelog below.
In related Sydney news, Orbx just released their CityScape for the city. Read about it here.
- Fixed flickering ground polygons on P3D V4-4.5
- Removed duplicate jetway from Gate 54
- Fixed incorrect parking numbers 83,84,85
- Fixed mis-textured Qantas logo on hangar
- New signs and logos on GA ramp
- New signs and logos on Helicopter area
- Cleaned taxiway edges slightly