Origami Studios, a developer who can be found under the iniBuilds brand, has today released their rendition of London Gatwick Airport (EGKK) for X-Plane 11. Originally announced back in January, the scenery was released on schedule.
Gatwick is one of the biggest and busiest airports in the entire United Kingdom. It offers mainly easyJet flights around Europe, though still offers many other long haul routes to the United States, especially with Virgin Atlantic.
The scenery features high-resolution PBR ground textures, custom 3D terminal buildings, an up-to-date 2020 layout of the airport, or the new A380 gate together with the Pier 6 extension constructions, for example. The complete feature list can be found below in the article.
Also, there is a custom color-corrected ortho imagery present at the scenery which is compatible and blends nicely with Orbx’s TrueEarth Great Britain South.
The scenery can be purchased through the iniBuilds Store for approximately €22.76 with VAT excluded.
- PBR high-quality ground textures
- Custom 3D terminal buildings, including complex high-quality renditions of north and south terminal
- Updated 2019 – 2020 layout including new Boeing hanger, new A380 gate, and Pier 6 extension constructions
- Custom color-corrected orthoimagery
- HDR lighting with a realistic representation of new LED installations
- Custom SAM Jetways