Aerobask has today released their rendition of Embraer Phenom 300 aircraft for X-Plane 11. The aircraft was first officially announced to be in development not even a month ago. The release was originally scheduled for yesterday.
The addon’s feature list is rather extensive as the aircraft has many features to offer. These include, for example, detailed 3D model with 4K PBR textures, full FMOD environment recorded from the real aircraft, enhanced Laminar Research G1000 navigation, custom systems, or an optimization for virtual reality.
The aircraft comes as well with a working 3D refueling panel, accurate 3-in-1 spoilers behaviour, realistic engine startup procedures and electrical circuit functionalities, or with a custom ground equipment and custom animations.
If you want to purchase the aircraft, you can do so through the X-Plane.org Store for $44.95 which is equal to about €38.
The Embraer EMB-505 Phenom 300 is a twin-engine light jet aircraft that can carry up to 10 passengers. Since its first flight in 2008, over 500 units were built with a range of over two thousand nautical miles and a service ceiling at FL450. The aircraft is currently mostly used by companies from Europe and North America.
Aerobask quality 3D model
- Detailed cockpit, cabin and exteriors
- Three cabin atmospheres: light wood, dark, beige
- Functional baggage, GPU and fuel doors
- Functional Lavatory, Doors and Hatches. Animated Cabin with Passenger Control Tablet (Shades, Tables, Doors and “airshow” system). Functional 3D exterior Fuel Panel.
- 4K PBR textures
- 9 beautiful 4K liveries out of the box
- Low Res 2K livery for those short in VRAM
- White (for painters) and additional liveries available through Aerobask website
- Smooth and VR-friendly manipulators
High quality sounds
- Full FMOD environment by Daniela Rodriguez Careri
- Samples recorded from real aircraft
- Accurate doppler, distance attenuation and flyby effects.
- In-game volume control without pausing the sim
Enhanced Laminar G1000
- New Synthetic Vision technology by OscarPilote
- Transparency options over SV
- Vspeeds and barber pole
- Optional flight director cross-pointer
- Always-on AP speed selector
- LBS/KGS, PPH/KPH selection
- Correct Mach mode with accurate auto-switch between KIAS and Mach
- Ground speed display (optional)
- Radar altitude display (optional)
- GPWS callouts, with GS inihition
- Custom CAS messages with aurals
- Custom popups/popouts working in internal Forward-with-No-Display view (optional)
- Laminar’s GFC700 autopilot with popup
- Laminar’s GCU478 FPL input with physical keyboard support and popup
- Custom MFD engine parameters, narrow in reversion mode.
- Optional mouse, scroll-wheel and dial-pad support for easy PFD data input
- Detailed ELEC, ANTI-ICE, FUEL and STATUS synoptics available through fictional buttons
- Custom detachable popups with fixed ratio and all optional features above
- Custom warmup sequence with TAWS and TCAS tests
- Note: some of the optional features may need VR-mouse or third party plugin
Deep system emulation
- Custom-coded Integrated Electronic Standby Instrument (IESI) with warm-up sequence
- Custom FADEC-driven engine Thrust ratings
- Custom Current Speed Control (CSC)
- Accurate 3-in-1 spoilers behavior (roll spoilers, ground spoilers, speed-brakes)
- Functional TEST switch and button with corresponding CAS and aurals
- Working 3D refueling panel
- Realistic engine startup procedure, electrical circuit and anti-ice functionalities
- Oxygen system for emergencies
- Automatic pressurization LFE setting based on flight plan
- Complete array of custom documentation
- Avitab tablet, with integrated options panel
- Detachable and VR-friendly 2D options panel
- Cabin flight progress screens
- Preferences saved between flights