FSimStudios has announced, via their own website, the release of a new scenery addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Vancouver, which includes three airports, Vancouver Airport (CYVR), Vancouver Harbour (CYHC), and Vancouver Seaplane Terminal (CAM9).
With a great attention to detail, this scenery package features superior modeling using 4K PBR textures, and 0.3cm/pix custom aerial orthophotos covering the airport vicinity.
It also includes native MSFS SDK jetways, static aircraft, both Commercial and GA, native vegetation with rain and snow effects, and native PBR ground polygons.
This addon is available from the FSimStudios website, priced at $10.99.
Located in Richmond, British Columbia, and situated 12km from Downtown Vancouver, Vancouver International Airport is the second most popular airport in Canada, according to passengers and aircraft movements. It serves more flights to China than any other North American or European airport.
Most up to date and detailed representation of Vancouver International Airport created for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
• Outstanding modeling, 4K PBR Textures, and great attention to detail.
• 0.3cm/pix custom aerial orthophotos for the airport area.
• Static Commercial and GA Aircraft.
• PBR Native Ground Polygon.
• Native MSFS SDK Jetways
• Native snow, rain effects and vegetation
• Three airports included: CYVR Vancouver International, CAM9 Vancouver Seaplane Terminal, CYHC Vancouver Harbor.