The team at iniBuilds took to their various social media platforms to announce the release of their Oklahoma City Airport (KOKC) rendition for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This rendition becomes iniScene’s fifth US airport release for the simulator.
This rendition excels when it comes to detail and accuracy. The airport features handmade ground textures, accurately modelled buildings, and plenty of subtle yet realistic attributes.
For example, the developer recreated animated models of oil wells present at the airport. Other intricate additions include the Federal Transfer Center building and the ‘Oklahoma’s Native Son’ statue, commissioned by the airport in 2005.
In addition, iniBuilds modelled the interior of the terminal building in extreme detail. This includes a recreation of art decals on the terminal floor and the inclusion of detailed inscriptions on the terminal glass.
Watch the trailer to see the rendition in action:
Oklahoma City Airport by iniBuilds is available for purchase on the iniBuilds store for €17.04.
Oklahoma City Airport (also known as Will Rogers Airport) is a domestic airport 6 miles southwest of downtown Oklahoma City. The airport features four runways (three over 2000m long) and a single terminal. Mainly frequented by US-based operators (notably Southwest Airlines), destinations from Oklahoma include Los Angeles, San Antonio and Seattle.
- Hand-made ground textures with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
- True-to-life airport landside recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more
- Accurate logos, real-world decals and advertisements scattered throughout the airport to promote a true to life feeling
- Fully modelled and detailed terminal interior
- Custom, hand-placed oil-wells and other unique details scattered throughout
- Correct airline-specific parking allocations and bespoke ground service equipment placed at each gate featuring plenty of containers and dollies
In order to ensure friendly environment for everyone, we outlined a few simple rules that need to be followed when participating in discussions in the comment section under each post. It's nothing complicated: keep the comments English, avoid vulgarisms, offensive language, abusive behaviour, creating or participating in arguments, trolling, or self-promotion.